A beautiful poem on first rain.

How beautiful does the world look with the showering rain. You may like or dislike the rain
however everybody feels happy, refreshed and relieved on the first rain.
Some call it tears of God
while others consider it as heeling water droplet's  from heaven.
If you feel that rain is magical and beautiful! I will like to share a tiny little poem of mine with you.

Read and Enjoy!



First Rain

The most awaited occasion began 
Frogs elicited the rain
clouds thundered like strum 
And lightning stroked to welcome.
Rain came drip drip down softly 
Trees enjoyed the get together with rain fondly, 
the Velvet mites joined the celebration gladly.
Kids ran out to feel the rain, 
Tireless Farmers are happy and out of strain.
sand was late but she sprayed a perfume, 
I will catch everyone’s attention was what she assumed.
Rivers and lakes filled themselves richly 
Rainbow ended the ceremony precisely. 

-Welisa D'costa





Your acknowledgement is most welcome, would love to know if my poems helped any of my readers.  Follow this blog so that you don't miss any of my new poems.


Comments

  1. Weliss dear its very nice .... .the best is yet to come dear... mgbu... a nice poem with memories πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Nice poem. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome one!🀩

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and I loved it. πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful poem. Rains are the weather that just changes everything around us and you’ve portrayed it well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem,my childhood memories reappear, where me and my siblings loves playing and running under the heavy rain.
    For me rain is a sign of blessing from above. When it rains, it pours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊 Thank you for your beautiful comment, I’m glad that my poem could take you into your good old days of fun and joy........yes definitely rain is a blessing from heaven😊

      Delete
  7. Wow! Great poem. Loved the fact that you brought out the beauty of rain in such a mesmerizing way. You should however focus on the problems farmers face when there is no rain.... Would love to read more poems from you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment.......I will take your suggestion into consideration and will work on that in my further poems.

      Delete
  8. You've got the right words to make me feel I was there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts