Selah: A change in ones perspective, a time for calmness and reflection.





Hey hustlers, here we are back with three amazingly inspiring poems to give you the fuel you need to succeed. So, be ready for the kickstart motivation and here you go.................. 


#1: IT'S UP TO YOU

One of my tuition mate inspired me to write this poem.............she was a shark of negativity, and always complained about life...........so I came up with this poem. In this poem I have made it clear that no matter how hard your life is, it all depends on  how you deal with it and what you choose to become from it................it's a short poem with an inspiring message.



   


#2: LAZY

Well I often here my parents and friends calling me with this name (lazy) and most people are of this opinion that lazy people cannot do anything in life but I say " they can do much more then what others can do". every coin has two sides similarly lazy people  also have ample of good things in them apart from the bad habits that they posses...............so in this poem I have mentioned both the sides of the coin named "lazy"................I hope that this poem will change our perspective towards lazy people.

#3: FAITH


I have heard this quote a lot of times that "Faith can move mountains"..................well I don't know whether it really moves mountains but yea, if you have faith in yourself then you become capable of tackling any situation in your life...................I dedicate this poem to all those who are lost in darkness and can't see any ray of light but still without giving up they continue to walk in that darkness with the only hope that one day or the other their life will change.





Faith 

life was going smooth 
The sea was soothe  
But suddenly it all became so worse
 as though life had turned into a curse

I was moved to a extent from where
 it was so difficult for me to move 
But they say “It never rains forever”
So I was trying to come out of the groove.

I gained some hope and gave it a start 
However I was breaking apart 
Still I Moved with a smile on my face  
 Though it was a difficult phase 

Thorns were pricking me
And my wounds were getting worse 
I still had a hope
That one day these thorns will turn 
into beautiful rose

And it’s truly said 
Where there is a will  
There is probably a way 

I experienced my life was changing
In the bare garden of thorn, 
beautiful flowers were blooming 
And the dawn was now a bright morn

My life had changed for good 
The rain had at last stopped 
And the beautiful rainbow had now appeared. 




"Faith is unseen but can be felt,
Faith is strength when we feel we have none,
Faith is hope when all seems lost,
Faith is the light that your heart can see when all your eyes can see is darkness."




Your acknowledgement is most welcome,
would love to know if my poems helped any of my readers.
Follow this blog so that you don't miss any of my new poems.









Comments

  1. Awesome! I especially loved the first one about choice. I truly believe our lives are all about choices. Some very small day to day choices and some big but it all matters and our life is a result of those choices. Thanks for sharing your beautiful poems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right, our life is truly a matter of choices........Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written

    please visit my blog

    https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/06/hifriends-hope-we-are-doing-practice-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and informative blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful and you can use rumi s poems as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful content and I would recommend Rumi's quotes as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment 😊 and suggestion I will see to it.

      Delete
  7. the blog content is brilliant but the theme you choosed is not that much pretty
    visit my blog this will help you"https://newtechinfo10.blogspot.com/2020/09/five-technology-trends-that-will-impact.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, okay I will see to it.....Thank you for your suggestion.

      Delete
  8. I once read that all life is is a series of constant challenges. We need to choose what challenges we want to do and what we can handle. We choose what we are willing to struggle to and for, but we are never trying without them. It's should not be us asking "what is the meaning of life, why are we here?" but the universe asking us that and it is up to us to answer with our actions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts