Memories, Farewell and New Endeavor's

For most of us it is our school where we  met some of the best people in lives, who inspired us like no other and gave us directions in our life, they were none other then our lovely teacher's. Then we came across our soulmates who hardly left our sides. they were there in our pain, excitement, achievements and nevertheless in our mischief as well we call them
"best friends".
when we finally leave our school we carry a huge baggage of memories to cherish throughout our life and so here I began with my school memories

Once our 10th or 12th class comes to an end we have a mixture of feelings in our heart's, feeling of nervousness, feeling of excitement and so on and along with this comes the thought of the new school which we will be joining after our meritorious results. When I completed my 10th, I was thinking about it as well and that time I happened to write this poem "New School".


At last I will like to end by saying these lines


"Behind us are our memories
beside us are our friends
and before us are our dreams"


Comments

Popular Posts