Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words.




This poem is indeed short yet interesting and sweet, I wrote this poem for leisure, my main aim for writing this poem is to tell people to spend some time alone with nature. Trust me you guys will love doing so, if you try once.



 spending endless time on our phones makes no difference in our lives in fact we get more exhausted but investing the same amount of time with nature makes us feel peaceful, fresh, cool minded, understanding, and also makes us realize the importance of living each moment to our fullest. so HOPE you guys will appreciate it.




Nature is something that speaks with its beauty, it’s feels wonderful, to be around tress and waterfalls, it gives us the feeling of completeness and drives out loneliness. It may seem that Nature is silent but at times, walks along the trees, answer out all our questions.




Your acknowledgement is most welcome,
would love to know if my poems helped any of my readers.
Follow this blog so that you don't miss any of my new poems.



 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts