Are you Depressed? Isolated? are you comforting your soul in the darkness?? If yes, then this poem is for you...........



As you cannot see stars without darkness,
then my dear, how will you see your bright future without going through the struggles to survive the dark reality?

Inspired minds presents a poem signifying the positive aspects of darkness in our lives.
Enjoy Reading!


 


I know the way out seems impossible,
I know it's getting on your nerves,
I know it's difficult,
I know you  feel like giving up many times
BUT above everything else
I know you will 
Make it!


 "Stay True in the Dark & humble in the spotlight."






Your acknowledgement is most welcome,
would love to know if my poems helped any of my readers.
Follow this blog so that you don't miss any of my new poems.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts